- August 30, 2019
- Posted by: Phil M Jones
- Category: Interviews
In this episode David and I discuss…
- Why it is so difficult for many entrepreneurs to sell
- A restaurant analogy: The difference the sauce makes
- Examples of consultants and coaches who have shifted their mindset and done a much better job at selling as a result
- Experience isn’t measured in years but in the number of times you’ve tried to do something
- The secret sauce to becoming a highly successful speaker, coach and author
- Ways to exercise bravery
- What the number of people you know who smashed the plateau can tell about yourself
- The right method to compare yourself to others
That’s quite a lot to fit into 30 minutes!
Let me know what stands out for you.
You can stream it below or listen to it on the Smashing the Plateau website.