On the Manage Smarter podcast, Audrey and Lee are excellent at facilitating conversations that are – as they describe – frank, fast-paced and humorous, featuring discussions facing managers from the front lines to the C-Suite. I loved their energy in this interview and clear commitment to helping people become better bosses and more effective leaders and communicators.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Why indecision is the enemy of leaders
- Key phrases to turning the leverage around onto the non-performer and to create empathy
- Tips for Magic Words that can boost performance and turn around poor performers
- Why leaders shouldn’t ask for recommendations that don’t get buy-in and how to fix this
- How to make people SEE what you’re saying instead of HEARING it
You can listen to it below or on the Manage Smarter website.