Thomas Earley from Citizens Bank
- The specific event that Phil was engaged by Citizens Bank
- Why Citizens Bank chose Phil to speak at their event
- The feedback, key take-aways and most memorable moments of Phil’s presentation
- How Phil’s message resonates “EVERYDAY” across the Citizens Bank’s organization
Mason Walker from Audigy Group
- How Audigy came to hire Phil
- Why they chose Phil to speak at their event
- The feedback from the attendees
- The key takeaways they learned from Phil
- The three (3) reasons why they’d hire Phil for a future event
Mark Massey from Retrofoam
- Through the book “Exactly What To Say”, Retrofoam became familiar with Phil M. Jones
- The prep ahead of the workshop Phil had Mark’s team do
- The “WOW” reaction of the workshop
- How Mark wants to have Phil come back again
"Phil raised the bar at our recent Big Pharma meeting. Our client was so pleased with his performance that he has a continuing consultancy with their sales and training team. I have hired a huge number of speakers along the way. Phil stands in the top 1%."Micky Faust, Chairman of The Jolt Agency
“It’s tough to adequately describe Phil Jones. He is a true expert in the field of sales, sales management and motivation. Phil can demonstrate what he teaches so effectively that people actually get it. There are many that are very good in training on sales, sales management, and success principles; but few can do it in a way that the learner can easily apply what they have learned. Its hard to describe, but Phil is able to teach and demonstrate in a way where it just clicks. Simply put Phil Jones is very, very impressive.”
— Dustin Hansen, CFE CEO InXpress Americas
“We got great feedback regarding the event, especially your part of speech. They found it very useful, motivating, and full of good ideas to use in their business.”
— Daniela Gafencu, SC California Fitness Romania SRL
“We have organized two seminars for retail professionals with Phil Jones this year – one in Skopje, Macedonia and one in Belgrade, Serbia. He has never failed to impress the audience with his interesting presentation style, vivid examples and case studies and instant motivation to everybody in the room!”
— Marija Solevska, Executive Director at Smart Events
Fees & Availability
When you hire Phil, you’re not just paying for his training.
You’re investing in the years of dedication and his wealth of experience that will result in your audience learning Phil’s life’s work and being able to practically implement these new actions into their day-to-day roles.
You are getting Phil’s full attention away from his loved ones and personal business interests, to solely focus on you and your audience’s needs.
With a busy travel schedule and a regular commute between his London and New York offices – Phil’s availability is highly limited and is managed by his brilliant assistant, Bonnie (who often bends physics to keep up with Phil’s crazy schedule).
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Phil, get details of his fees and discuss availability, then simply drop your information into the form below.
You’ll instantly be emailed our ‘Hiring Phil’ guide and Bonnie will personally be in touch to discuss potential availability.
However, if you have any specific questions or would prefer to speak to us directly, then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.