EXACTLY what they say about Phil
Choosing someone external to deliver at your event is a challenging and important role. Being able to see examples of their previous work and understand their content is part of the decision-making process, another part is understanding EXACTLY what they are like to work with as people and how they perform both on and off the stage.
To help you understand what you are really getting when you hire Phil, it may help to hear from others like you and discover EXACTLY what they experienced before, during and after engaging with Phil for their event.
Thomas Earley from Citizens Bank shares…
- The specific event that Phil was engaged by Citizens Bank
- Why Citizens Bank chose Phil to speak at their event
- The feedback, key take-aways and most memorable moments of Phil’s presentation
- How Phil’s message resonates “EVERYDAY” across the Citizens Bank’s organization
Mason Walker from Audigy Group shares…
- How Audigy came to hire Phil
- Why they chose Phil to speak at their event
- The feedback from the attendees
- The key takeaways they learned from Phil
- The three (3) reasons why they’d hire Phil for a future event
Mark Massey from Retrofoam shares…
- Through the book “Exactly What To Say”, Retrofoam became familiar with Phil M. Jones
- The prep ahead of the workshop Phil had Mark’s team do
- The “WOW” reaction of the workshop
- How Mark wants to have Phil come back again
Jim Schleckser from INC CEO Project shares…
- The bi-annual event he hosts and how he found Phil
- The in depth prep before the event Phil did on a call with Jim
- Phil was the closer of an all-star event and was the exclamation point of the conference
- How Phil’s message is perfect for CEOs and was very well received
Jillian Blumberg from Curaytor shares…
- Her roles and responsibility as an events and community manager at Curaytor
- How she came across Phil M Jones for their annual event
- The experience of working with Phil and his team before the event
- The most memorable lessons from Phil’s presentations
- How Phil has been brought back two years in a row and how he’s the only standing ovation they’ve ever had at this event
- How Phil coordinated with the founders of Curaytor to develop a specific Real Estate version of “Exactly What To Say”
Jason Bradshaw from Volkswagen Group Australia shares…
- His role and responsibilities as Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Volkswagen Group Australia
- How he first came to learn about Phil M Jones
- The specific keynotes and workshops Phil has delivered to Volkswagen Australia
- How the organization is thrilled that Phil will be jointly working with Volkswagen Australia to bring two new cars to their market
- “Phil knows Exactly How to Motivate”
"Phil raised the bar at our recent Big Pharma meeting. Our client was so pleased with his performance that he has a continuing consultancy with their sales and training team. I have hired a huge number of speakers along the way. Phil stands in the top 1%."
Micky Faust, Chairman of The Jolt Agency
Press & Event Organizers
When you hire Phil, you’re not just paying for his training.
You’re investing in the years of dedication and his wealth of experience that will result in your audience learning Phil’s life’s work and being able to practically implement these new actions into their day-to-day roles.
You are getting Phil’s full attention away from his loved ones and personal business interests, to solely focus on you and your audience’s needs.
With a busy travel schedule and a regular commute between his London and New York offices – Phil’s availability is highly limited and is managed by his brilliant assistant, Bonnie (who often bends physics to keep up with Phil’s crazy schedule).
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Phil, get details of his fees and discuss availability, then simply drop your information into the form below.
You’ll instantly be emailed our ‘Hiring Phil’ guide and we’ll be in touch to discuss potential availability.
However, if you have any specific questions or would prefer to speak to us directly, please contact Karen Harris at email@example.com.
EXACTLY what to read.
“Read this book once a day for a week, once a week for 2 months, then once a month until it all sticks”
– Matthew Kimberley